...hola, bos días, salut, hello, holla...
...bienvenid@, benvid@, bienvenue, welcome, willkommen...

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 10, 2011

My gear:

The last years, I tried to reduce the number of my guitars. I am definitely not a collector and much more of a player...

I am very happy with my Eastman er0e for it is the most comfortable acoustic (electric-acoustic) guitar I ever played. It sounds so nice too...(Chek it out in "Three interleaved little stories")


I have a wonderful 2007 Jaen Jamaica, which is hand made by a great Spanish archtop maker, Fernando Alonso http://www.guitarrasjaen.com/
This is undoubtedly a fine instrument, which can go from very acoustic to more electric tones, but always with that nice fat woody thought-after jazz sound.
It's very comfortable as well, and a real fun to play.



I own also one Evelio Domínguez hand made Spanish guitar, built according to my specs...sort of a hybrid Classical/Flamenco instrument.


And, last but not least, an Ibanez GB15, with its delicious Prestige neck and its percussive sound...



As for amps, I currently use one ZT Club12, one Phil Jones CUB100, two Roland Cube60, one Polytone MegaBrute and one Roland AC60.